Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Peanut Butter and Jelly Muffins

Today I made one of our family favorites, "Peanut Butter and Jelly Muffins". The receipe comes from Jessica Seinfelds, Deceptivley Delicious cookbook. It was a gift from my mother last christmas, thanks Mom! When I first got it I was excited but wasn't sure about preparing vegetable puree ahead of time and how to go about it. I read every detail in the book and thought I'd just go for it. It was quite easy, I went shopping for all the things I wanted to stock up on and spent a few hours one saturday morning preparing it all. Once my freezer was stocked, cooking the receipes were easy. Something as simple as "Buttered Noodles" can become a better choice by adding pureed yellow squash. My kids love them and so do I. Our family eats veggies but anytime I can add any extra I'm all for it.











































No comments: