Sunday, March 15, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins

#115
1. When I look to the left, I see_____ Two Framed Pictures. One with Ethan (age 4) and Audrey (age 1) and a Family Picture (that I just noticed had something sticky from little hands on it).
2. My Living room _____ is the room that has the best view in my home.
3. Let it work _____it's self out when you don't know what to do .
4. Do it yourself and it will be_____ done dirt cheap!
5. Raising our children to be honest and kind _____ is a responsibility that all qualified citizens must share.
6. If you have any good ideas_____ feel free _____to share them with me.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to getting out of work_____, tomorrow my plans include laundry, laundry and more laundry____ and Sunday, I want to sleep in and relax_____!

Check out this site for Friday Fill-Ins FUN STUFF! Makes you think and notice things you may not.

No comments: