Thursday, April 30, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins


1. The first rule of working in an office and getting along is _____staying neutral.


2. Yucky _____ clams.


3. When I think of carnivals I think of _____ music, popcorn, games and prizes.


4. Bright and Beautiful Tulips are_____ my favorite spring flower.


5. Things on my desk include _____a pile of papers, cords to gadgets , a few small toy parts, a flashlight and at the moment, orange peels .


6. A never ending debate_____ makes me wanna _____go crazy!


7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _____getting out of work at 9 pm after working 11 hours , tomorrow my plans include _____spending time with the kids, cleaning then work and Sunday, I want to _____relax but what's really going to happen is I'm going to do some spring organizing !

5 comments:

Life Scraps and Patches said...

What a long workday - hope you get a chance to rest afterwards and have a good weekend.

thekoolaidmom said...

Oh No! You ate Julie's oranges! hehehe...

My tulips came up ginormous this year. They've got to be at least 2 foot tall and probably taller. It makes up for last years puny, frost-bitten ones.

If you run out of things to organize, feel free to stop over, I've got plenty to do ;-)

I wrote mine on Anarchists, Carnies and Skanks, Oh My!

fickleinpink said...

haha our desks look the same!

Happy FFI!

melanie said...

I am not much of a clam fan either! Have a great weekend!

~Andie's adventures in Listland~ said...

Great answers :)

Can I just say how much I love your playlist too!