Thursday, April 9, 2009

Friday Fill-In

1. Anonymous..._____is to give without wanting anything in return.


2. The book "Animal, Vegetable, Miracle" _____ is a _____must read.


3. Let me embrace thee, sour adversity, _____ to make me a better person.


4. The fresh air and the newness of nature_____ is what I look forward to most about Spring.


5. Who needs therapy when _____ you have good family and friends.


6. A Chocolate Easter Bunny_____ MUST go into the Easter Basket!


7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to Spending time with my step sister Kim from Colorado_____, tomorrow my plans include Coloring Easter Eggs with the kids_____ and Sunday, I want to have____ lots of fun celebrating Easter with my family.

1 comment:

gigidiaz said...

Hey man, I have to say that sometimes having a great family and friends is still conducive to some therapy time. Even too much of a good thing can drive one a little wacky.

I love the song you have playing on your page. McKay has one of the most soothing voices I've ever been able to enjoy. Have a great Easter weekend!