Thursday, April 2, 2009

Goodbye Canon PowerShot

Well, it's official.......my PowerShot Camera has gone to Camera Heaven. I dropped it for the last time! I've had this camera for over 6 years and I have to admit life with me hasn't been easy. In fact my first PowerShot was given to me as a Birthday Gift in May of 2003 by my Mother. That lasted until September 23, 2003. It was the day after Audrey was born, I was in the hospital and decided to pull my camera out when all of a sudden it slid out of the camera case and fell on the hard floor. I ended up sending a back to Canon for a refurbished one for 200.00 instead of the price of a new one for 500.00 (at that time). I use my camera soooooooooooooooo much. I'm always sticking it in my pocket, Often I will bend to do something and out it slides and hits the floor. I think I need a camera that's not so small. I do have a back up camera until I can get a new one. I have been wanting a new one with more options and power, I guess I have an excuse now to get one.

1 comment:

Jaky Astik said...

lol, what a beautiful header you have! Tell you something, though you post less, they are much meaningful. Love ya blog!