Friday, April 3, 2009

HAPPY FRIDAY!

1. Angel or not, I will _____ALWAYS TRY TO MAKE THE RIGHT CHOICE.
2. YOU CAN HAVE ME _____ any way you want me. (THIS WOULD ONLY APPLY TO MY HUSBAND, OF COURSE)
3. As my mother used to say, you're full of _____ _ _IT! (my mother was never easy on the choice of words she used and still isn't , but you gotta love her for her straight forwardness)
4. I FEEL GOOD_____ after I'm done working out or doing something strenuous.
5. Even in the most crowded of rooms _____I FIND A WAY TO KEEP MY SPACE.
6. GETTING ETHAN TO EAT GOOD FOOD_____ is a day fraught with peril.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _____GETTING OUT OF WORK, tomorrow my plans include _____SPENDING TIME WITH THE KIDS AND OUTSIDE CLEAN-UP and Sunday, I want to _____ GET SOME SPRING CLEANING DONE!


No comments: