Sunday, April 5, 2009

What I'm Reading

I've decide to join the Simple Mom Book Club and this is what I'm reading. I joined a little late so I have a little catching up to do but I think that should be pretty easy since the book is so interesting. It's a must read if you want to know more about the food we eat and where it comes from . Eric and I always try to make better choices but it's not always easy. These days it's always GO, GO, GO, which = convenience, which = pour food choices usually. Americans eat so much High Fructose Corn Syrup and Hydrogenated oil. It's very seldom that we eat anything with hydrogenated oil put we need to work on the Corn Syrup. I'm looking forward to the motivation this book will give us to make better choices in how we eat. Check out the Simple Mom Book Club for more information on this book.

P.S. A few little changes can go along way to eating better. Remember to read labels. Something as simple as a pretzel bag....Rold Gold Pretzels are made with corn syrup why not get Snyder's. Regular Peanut Butter to Natural Peanut Butter. Chez-it's to Gold Fish for the kids. Again, take the time to read those labels.

No comments: