Saturday, May 30, 2009
Ethan's (age 8)
Audrey's (age 5 1/2)
I love LPS (Littlest Pet Shop)
I like Bike
Mac and Cheese
Simple and fun !
Thursday, May 28, 2009
Friday Fill Ins1. It's cold and _____wet outside.
2. Peppers and _____ tomatoes.
3. My favorite health and beauty product is _____Vaseline for my lips.
4. I love a _____ a nice long ride____ to a sunny place .
5. Well, first of all _____do not raise your voice or I will not listen!
6. Desperate Housewives_____; those were the cast of characters in a recent dream and it was _____too hilarious.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _____a fun family night, tomorrow my plans include _____cleaning and work and Sunday, I want to _____have a good visit with my parents!
*Above Picture can be found here , isn't it super cute!?!?
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
This week at Simple Mom there's lots of great giveways. Check it out!
And, don't forget to water all of those beautiful flowers you planted this spring (This is really a reminder to self, off I go to do that now!)
Thursday, May 14, 2009
Monday, May 11, 2009
Eric got me a new Starbucks Travel Mug and a CD
Audrey's basket full of goodies
Ethan made me a very beautiful vase of flowers with lots of xxx&ooo's.
Thursday, May 7, 2009
Meet Our First child "Trixie"
We got her 12 years ago this month, she was a birthday gift from my husband to be (we were engaged at the time). He went and picked her out at a local shelter without me because I'm too sensitive, I can't handle seeing all of those homeless animals. She is a mix of terrier/collie and who knows what else. She is such a great dog, she's gentle, loving and listens so well. We couldn't ask for a better dog. She loves to ride in the car, go for walks, sleep on my side of the bed (because my husband won't put up with it on his side) And most of all she adjusted to two kiddos joining the family. We love her so much.
Friday Fill Ins #123
1. Apples are to oranges as _____Magazines are to Books.
2. All pets should come from the Humane Society/ Shelter _____ and that's all I have to say about that.
3. I think I hear _____my soft pillow and bed calling my name (I should be in bed).
4. Asking you to lie, should give you the red _____ flag.
5. Do what you want to do, but _____don't tell me what I should do .
6. He came walking down the driveway_____ and behind him was a Radio Flyer wagon; in the wagon was a bucket filled with _____rocks, lots and lots of rocks!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _____getting out of work and relaxing with my kids, tomorrow my plans include _____cleaning my kitchen and Sunday, I want to _____have fun but instead I will be working for a few hours and yes, I know it's Mother's Day!