Thursday, May 7, 2009

Happy Friday!

Meet Our First child "Trixie"

We got her 12 years ago this month, she was a birthday gift from my husband to be (we were engaged at the time). He went and picked her out at a local shelter without me because I'm too sensitive, I can't handle seeing all of those homeless animals. She is a mix of terrier/collie and who knows what else. She is such a great dog, she's gentle, loving and listens so well. We couldn't ask for a better dog. She loves to ride in the car, go for walks, sleep on my side of the bed (because my husband won't put up with it on his side) And most of all she adjusted to two kiddos joining the family. We love her so much.

Friday Fill Ins #123

1. Apples are to oranges as _____Magazines are to Books.

2. All pets should come from the Humane Society/ Shelter _____ and that's all I have to say about that.


3. I think I hear _____my soft pillow and bed calling my name (I should be in bed).

4. Asking you to lie, should give you the red _____ flag.

5. Do what you want to do, but _____don't tell me what I should do .

6. He came walking down the driveway_____ and behind him was a Radio Flyer wagon; in the wagon was a bucket filled with _____rocks, lots and lots of rocks!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _____getting out of work and relaxing with my kids, tomorrow my plans include _____cleaning my kitchen and Sunday, I want to _____have fun but instead I will be working for a few hours and yes, I know it's Mother's Day!

1 comment:

cj said...

Well, I hope it's not too long at work on Sunday!

Mine is here.Have a nice weekend.

cjh