Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day Gifts

My favorite kind of gift is a homemade gift by the kids. I love the thoughtfulness that goes into them. On Mother's Day morning Audrey woke up at 6:00am on a mission . She came into my room wanting a basket, actually the basket that Ethan has his Transformers in with a bijillion pieces. I told her she couldn't have it (while 1/2 a sleep), she continued you to carry on for a long time (still trying to sleep), finally I remembered a basket she could use and then it was quite for a while. Then she came into my room to wake me up because she couldn't wait for me to see all the gifts she made for me. Audrey always makes the most of every holiday.

Eric got me a new Starbucks Travel Mug and a CD

Audrey's basket full of goodies

Ethan made me a very beautiful vase of flowers with lots of xxx&ooo's.

1 comment:

Writer Dad said...

Looks like an absolutely perfect Mother's Day. That picture is priceless!

Happy Mother's Day to you.