Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Wonderful Wednesdays

I just love Wednesdays! To start, it's the one day off during the week that I have the house all to my self from 7:40am to 1:30pm. I can get some cleaning done without interruption, I can blog, I can search fun things, read great stories and drink a whole cup of HOT coffee, again without interruption. It's amazing how good it feels to have a few hours to ones self. After kids come along you cherish those quite moments to yourself more than ever. Don't get me wrong, by the end of the day I need those noises back or the house starts to feel lonely.

This week at Simple Mom there's lots of great giveways. Check it out!

And, don't forget to water all of those beautiful flowers you planted this spring (This is really a reminder to self, off I go to do that now!)

No comments: