Thursday, June 18, 2009

Don't Laugh........

okay, laugh....it is pretty funny. A few posts ago I posted two DIY projects that I thought I'd like to try and so last Sunday, on a very rainy day, I challenged myself to do the newspaper basket. It did take a few hours to do (being my first). It was going smoothly until I remembered I had to start building up to make the sides, that's when things begin to get a little complicated for me. At one point I wanted to give up since it wasn't coming out perfect but I already invested too much time. Audrey was such a good little cheerleader, she kept telling me how great it looks and what a good job I did. I love how kids appreciate imperfection. I will try again on a rainy day.

1 comment:

Marites said...

oh, it looks nice!! you got some real patience to be able to finish it.