Thursday, June 4, 2009

Friday Fill-In


1. HOME SWEET _____ home.

2. My favorite thing for dinner lately has been _____Chicken Italian Sausage with lots of yummy red peppers, onions and mushrooms.

3. Trixie likes to_____ bark! bark! bark! as if she could take on anything.

4. A nice long walk _____with the kids and my hubby along the beach is what I love.

5. My Good cholesterol was _____ some good news.

6. When all is said and done, _____you should feel good inside.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _____going to the movies with my family to see Night at the Museum 2, tomorrow my plans include _____going to work for 11 hours____and Sunday, I want to____go for a day trip to the coast!

1 comment:

I am Harriet said...

Chicken Italian sausage- interesting :)

http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/06/can-you-believe-its-friday.html