1. All children alarm their parents, if only because you are forever expecting_____the worse or perfection.
2. Show me a good loser and I will show you a _____good example.
3. Guilt_____ is like eating an entire box of chocolate liqueurs at one time.
4. Too bad that all the people who know how to run the country are busy _____doing the right thing and _____still believe in America.
5. I have yet to hear a man ask for advice on how to combine _____compliments and _____criticism.
6. It is impossible to think of any good meal, no matter how plain or elegant, without _____ garlic or _____ red peppers in it.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _____getting out of work and having three days off, tomorrow my plans include _____ going to Bar Harbor (Maine) for two nights and Sunday, I want to _____eat good food and have fun with my family on our mini vacation!