Thursday, June 18, 2009

Friday Fill Ins



1. All children alarm their parents, if only because you are forever expecting_____the worse or perfection.

2. Show me a good loser and I will show you a _____good example.

3. Guilt_____ is like eating an entire box of chocolate liqueurs at one time.

4. Too bad that all the people who know how to run the country are busy _____doing the right thing and _____still believe in America.

5. I have yet to hear a man ask for advice on how to combine _____compliments and _____criticism.

6. It is impossible to think of any good meal, no matter how plain or elegant, without _____ garlic or _____ red peppers in it.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _____getting out of work and having three days off, tomorrow my plans include _____ going to Bar Harbor (Maine) for two nights and Sunday, I want to _____eat good food and have fun with my family on our mini vacation!

6 comments:

Life Scraps and Patches said...

I'm loving your answer to # 3, so true. Hope you have a good mini-vacation.

marites1034 said...

agree agree with #1. have fun with your mini vacation:)

mariposa said...

I somehow agree with #3 :) Have a happy mini-vacation!

Lorielle said...

What a wonderful weekend you've got planned!

dolcebellezza said...

Phew, I have to work on my expectations for perfection all the time! If only I could eradicate that permanently. ;)

onangelwings said...

U have a wonderful weekend planned!

I hope you have a good time.