Thursday, July 23, 2009



1.The piles of Laundry waiting to get washed _____ is not the end of the world (I have to remind myself of this often).

2. Sitting here, listening to the sound of rain falling, I _____feel thankful for the roof over my head.

3. A Cafe Mocha with Soy Milk from Starbucks _____ tastes so good!

4. Sometimes, putting others first is _____hard to do.

5. Seeing the SUN_____ is breathtaking, really. (Something we've rarely seen this summer here on the East Coast)

6. Well, maybe there is _____another way to do it but lets try my way first.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _____getting out of work , tomorrow my plans include _____a house to myself for the afternoon and Sunday, I want to _____enjoy a day with my family at my parents house in Damariscotta.

7 comments:

Auntie Q said...

Love #6! :)

mariposa said...

I agree w/ your #4 :)
Have a great weekend!

Mariposa's Friday Fill-ins

Bitter Sweet Moments said...

I love your number 1!! I hate doing laundry. Have a great weekend!!

AudreyO said...

I love Starbucks, I always order a non fat chai latte.

cj said...

The sun has been rare here in the UP, too. And having the house to yourself can be such a treat! I hope you enjoy it.

cjh

Wrighty said...

I live in the East and I'm sick of the rain too. I need my sunshine! As long as we have kids we'll always have laundry. Enjoy your afternoon alone. It's a rare treat!

Brandt! said...

Reading your blog and realizing you are close to where I love being .. was nice! I'm sorry that Maine is having such a crappy summer!! But it wouldn't be Maine!!
I enjoyed your blog .. I'm a little behind on mine ..