Thursday, July 23, 2009
1.The piles of Laundry waiting to get washed _____ is not the end of the world (I have to remind myself of this often).
2. Sitting here, listening to the sound of rain falling, I _____feel thankful for the roof over my head.
3. A Cafe Mocha with Soy Milk from Starbucks _____ tastes so good!
4. Sometimes, putting others first is _____hard to do.
5. Seeing the SUN_____ is breathtaking, really. (Something we've rarely seen this summer here on the East Coast)
6. Well, maybe there is _____another way to do it but lets try my way first.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _____getting out of work , tomorrow my plans include _____a house to myself for the afternoon and Sunday, I want to _____enjoy a day with my family at my parents house in Damariscotta.