Thursday, July 9, 2009

Friday Fill Ins



1. The last thing I ate was _____ a blueberry yogurt and _____a yummy smoothie made by my hubby.

2. Envirosaxs _____ is something I recently bought.

3. When it rains, it _____makes for a long day in the summer, something we've had too much of here in Maine.

4. Jessica Reynolds_____ was the first person I talked to today.

5. Hugs are _____what I love most from my little ones, I just can't get enough.

6. My Earth shoes have a lot of _____ extra comfort (Check them out, they are GREAT!)
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _____getting out of work at 9pm, tomorrow my plans include _____ working, working and working (10am to 9pm) and Sunday, I want to _____relax and enjoy the day with my family at my parents house !

9 comments:

Julie said...

Oh, Maine, I am so jealous! I wish I was there:) I enjoyed your fill-in. Have a great weekend!

Ane Fallarme said...

Yum! Blueberry yogurt! :P

Happy Weekend! :D

Stacy said...

Boy, wish some of that rain could find its way to Texas. Will definetly be checking out Earth Shoes---I'm a PreK teacher and am all about comfortable shoes. Thanks for the tip!

Happy Friday!

planettreasures said...

What a busy weekend!
At least you have sunday to relax.
enjoy!

Sassy Brit said...

Love the sound of Earth Shoes, I will be looking those up!

Mine is up! Have a great weekend!

Find it HERE.

Take care,

Sassy
:)

Diana_CT said...

Wow! Earth shoes are still around! I remember them from the 60's

At last, a sunny weekend! :-)

Carleen said...

I used to wear earth shoes in the 70s! I had no idea that they were still around.

stephanie (bad mom) said...

Thanks for the Envirosax link - they are fabulous!

Enjoy your weekend, after all the work... :D

Mariposa said...

What a busy weekend. But I hope you will still enjoy your weekend :)