Thursday, July 16, 2009

Friday Fill Ins

Friday Fill Ins

1. Eggs_____ and Cheese_____ make a quick and easy dinner.

2. Slowly but surely,"Animal, Vegetable and Miracle" and American Girl Books to my daughter_____ are the books I'm reading right now.

3. July brings back memories of _____Hot and Humid Days (If you live on the East Coast, you understand)

4. Not texting while your working and waiting on a customer_____ was obvious. (This happened to me on my travels, the girl was texting as she slowly approached the counter to ask if she could help me....what's happening that you can't go without telling someone what your doing all the time?!?!??!)

5. They say if you tell your dreams _____they won't happen and I don't take the chance of keeping it to myself if it's bad.

6. Before buying anything that's not a necessity, take the time_____ to think it over.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _____a busy day at work to make the time pass, tomorrow my plans include _____cleaning, kids and work and Sunday, I want to _____have a hot and sunny day to do something fun, like go to the lake.

4 comments:

caryl said...

true to your #6... :) that's why it's hard for me to decide to buy an expensive designer bag, hahaha...

have a lovely weekend.

dolcebellezza said...

Eggs were a standard easy dinner in my childhood home, and they're always a cozy comfort food for me. Good luck with Barbara Kingsolver's novel; The Poisonwood Bible was the last I read of hers, and it was enough! So depressing...

Marites said...

am wondering the same with #4 too. I love cheese!have a very good weekend!

shopannies said...

love #4 I have a friend who is a manager and that is one thing she hates her employees texting while helping customers