Thursday, July 30, 2009

Happy Friday Fill Ins!


1. It's time for _____some good summer weather.
2. Facebook_____; it's not a bad place for _____staying connected with friends and family.
3. I must be _____ready for bed because I can't seem to think straight.
4. Family_____ is the best thing I have ever known.
5. My _____ hair is simply _____a mess these days.
6. The last time I laughed really loudly was _____a few minutes ago when watching a very stupid show called "World's Dumbiest Partiers"; someone actually called 911 over a beer.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _____my bed, tomorrow my plans include _____sleeping in and hanging out with the kids and Sunday, I want to _____head to the beach if the weather is good!

6 comments:

Marites said...

i've been wishing for #1 coz we've been having rains for the past days. Agree with #2:) Have a good weekend!

jenjen said...

Hi Bonnie!
Thanks for coming by and saying hi. Your blog is adorable. I am excited to look around and get to know you!

XOXO
Jen

Jodi said...

I agree with your #1! Happy Friday!

Rhonda said...

Hi, Love your weekend plans, just up my alley. Love your blog too.

Hairline Fracture said...

The beach sounds wonderful; hope you have some good weather for it.

mariposa said...

Thanks for sharing. I agree with your answer in #2. :)


Mariposa's Friday Fill-Ins