Wednesday, August 26, 2009
Friday, August 21, 2009
A gift from my hubby. "BRUISES" is my favorite song on
this CD, I honestly only really like about 1/2 the CD.
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this CD. For the most part
every song is good. Favorite song is "Dangerous and Sweet".
This was bought for the kids to listen to but I love it too.
Lots of Great songs. Can't go wrong with Jack Johnson.
Audrey's CD. She wants to listen to it all the time but
we limit it, since it's not not for everyone, especially my hubby.
Hubby's. I like it too. Classic.
LOVE IT! Favorite song is "BE OK" I have her
newest CD on order. I can't wait!
Share your list and favorite songs too. I'm always looking for some new music to listen to.
Thursday, August 20, 2009
1. I remember, I remember _____a story to tell you after thinking VERY hard. (Me telling this to Audrey after her asking me a thousand times to tell her a story from when I was little)
2. Dear _________Ethan, I want you to know ______I will still love you even if you choose not to play soccer after spending $50.00 on shoes and guards. (My conversation with my son today)
3. Is that my ___________LIP BALM (that's now a mushy mess)!!??? (Me talking to my sweet Audrey)
4. I'm trying to resist the temptation of ___________lecturing Ethan on playing soccer.
5. I'm saving a ___________KISS and HUG just for you! ( to my two kiddos)
6. If I made a birthday list ___________a Lisa Leonard necklace, a new pair of Earth Shoes and a new Canon Camera would definitely be on it!!!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _____a good evening at work and, tomorrow my plans include _____family time after work, maybe a movie together, and Sunday, I want to _____enjoy my Grammie in Laws 91st birthday Party!
Friday, August 14, 2009
Thursday, August 13, 2009
1. When will _____I learn not to wish time away (ie: wanting it to be tomorrow or wishing it was time to get out of work or wishing it was next week for a special day, I want to learn to enjoy the moment).
2. Helen Keller_____ was the last good book I read or movie I saw or tv show I watched.
3. Everything has its beauty but _____not the family of snakes living in my shed.
4. Sloppy Joes, Fresh steamed green beans and red potatoes____is what I had for dinner
5. I'd like your _____suggestions on getting rid of snakes (without hurting them, of course).
6. Right where I am, HOME _____ is where I want to be right now (and happy to be, after a fun day at the lake with the kids).
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _____a day off, swimming, shopping and fun with my family , tomorrow my plans include _____working all day and Sunday, I want to _____get rid of those snakes in my shed, since my hubby is to chicken!
Wednesday, August 12, 2009
Friday, August 7, 2009
Thursday, August 6, 2009
1. _Grass between my toes ____ is my favorite summertime _____ feeling.
2. My favorite John Hughes movies is _____Sixteen Candles, Planes, Trains and Automobiles, Uncle Buck......who can pick just one?!?!?!!?
3. My children's cute faces _____ is something I love to touch.
4. The full moon _____can be so bright at night, that it makes it hard for me to fall asleep.
5. I'm watching a Lifetime Movie and feeling sad :( _____ right now.
(Prayers for Bobby)
6. When daylight fades _____ my two female cats, Susie and Hailey go outside and that's the only time they go out.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _____a quite evening after work, tomorrow my plans include _____working all day and Sunday, I want to _____accomplish sorting books to give away!