Thursday, August 6, 2009

Friday Fill Ins

art by: rkdign88


1. _Grass between my toes ____ is my favorite summertime _____ feeling.

2. My favorite John Hughes movies is _____Sixteen Candles, Planes, Trains and Automobiles, Uncle Buck......who can pick just one?!?!?!!?

3. My children's cute faces _____ is something I love to touch.

4. The full moon _____can be so bright at night, that it makes it hard for me to fall asleep.

5. I'm watching a Lifetime Movie and feeling sad :( _____ right now.
(Prayers for Bobby)

6. When daylight fades _____ my two female cats, Susie and Hailey go outside and that's the only time they go out.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _____a quite evening after work, tomorrow my plans include _____working all day and Sunday, I want to _____accomplish sorting books to give away!

7 comments:

dolcebellezza said...

My son and I love Uncle Buck so much we often say the lines to each other in random conversations. People may think we're nuts, but it's fun to share this fondness with the film and my man-child!

Marites1034 said...

the only movies i know of J. Hughes are the two Home Alone movies and pretty in pink. Sounds like the other movies are good too :) happy weekend! my fill-ins are up!

cj said...

Good luck on the book sorting! I never get very far before I get distracted.

Mine are here.

Anglia said...

I agree with you on the movies that's exactly what I said I can't choose just one! I love Lifetime movies I can sit and watch them all day!

bindhiya said...

Hi,
#3 is something i love too..
LOL at #6

Liz said...

good stuff for you this weekend! Love your what you love to touch!

AudreyO said...

I usually fall asleep within minutes. By the time I go to bed, I'm completely exhausted LOL.