Thursday, August 20, 2009

Friday Fill In's



1. I remember, I remember _____a story to tell you after thinking VERY hard. (Me telling this to Audrey after her asking me a thousand times to tell her a story from when I was little)


2. Dear _________Ethan, I want you to know ______I will still love you even if you choose not to play soccer after spending $50.00 on shoes and guards. (My conversation with my son today)


3. Is that my ___________LIP BALM (that's now a mushy mess)!!??? (Me talking to my sweet Audrey)


4. I'm trying to resist the temptation of ___________lecturing Ethan on playing soccer.


5. I'm saving a ___________KISS and HUG just for you! ( to my two kiddos)


6. If I made a birthday list ___________a Lisa Leonard necklace, a new pair of Earth Shoes and a new Canon Camera would definitely be on it!!!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _____a good evening at work and, tomorrow my plans include _____family time after work, maybe a movie together, and Sunday, I want to _____enjoy my Grammie in Laws 91st birthday Party!

3 comments:

Kathleen said...

Thanks for visiting me - enjoyed reading through your answers.

So what has your son decided to do regarding soccer?

Lizze said...

Happy birthday to your Grammie in law! I hope you guys have a good weekend! :)

michelle said...

Hope you had a great time with your family on Sunday! Happy Birthday Grammie! And tell Ethan I didn't like playing soccer much either!