1. When will _____I learn not to wish time away (ie: wanting it to be tomorrow or wishing it was time to get out of work or wishing it was next week for a special day, I want to learn to enjoy the moment).
2. Helen Keller_____ was the last good book I read or movie I saw or tv show I watched.
3. Everything has its beauty but _____not the family of snakes living in my shed.
4. Sloppy Joes, Fresh steamed green beans and red potatoes____is what I had for dinner
5. I'd like your _____suggestions on getting rid of snakes (without hurting them, of course).
6. Right where I am, HOME _____ is where I want to be right now (and happy to be, after a fun day at the lake with the kids).
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _____a day off, swimming, shopping and fun with my family , tomorrow my plans include _____working all day and Sunday, I want to _____get rid of those snakes in my shed, since my hubby is to chicken!