Tuesday, September 29, 2009
Tuesday, September 22, 2009
Sunday, September 13, 2009
Wednesday, September 9, 2009
Fun at Wells Beach, Maine with Family. All though it wasn't warm enough for me to get into the water, let alone take off my sweatshirt. We all had a fun time. Audrey spent the most time in the water out of all 8 of us. She doesn't seem to mind the cold. The sky was so blue and beautiful. A great last day at the beach for the season.
Thursday, September 3, 2009
1. I feel _____a bit tired, I'm still trying to get back into the "Back to School" routine. It's been a week but it feels like it should still be summer.
2. Singing loudly in the car ___________ is always fun.
3. Right now, I can hear these things: ___________Wii Bowling noises and my husbands grunts as he puts full force into throwing the imaginary bowling ball. Oh, and a few not so good words as he misses a pin that broke his 8 strikes in a row.
4. Ingrid Michaelson has a new CD out___________ and I'm glad ___________that I got it already (it's GOOD).
5. The last time I ___________ate beef and Pork was ___in 1994! Wow!
6. I can't wait to go the ocean ___________ this Labor day weekend.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _____work going by fast, tomorrow my plans include _____work in the am and packing in the pm and Sunday, I want to _____go to the ocean and I am! Yey!
Happy Labor Day Weekend Everyone! I hope you have a Fun nd Sunny one!
Wednesday, September 2, 2009
Parent Night at School (the kids just love to show of their classrooms)- 3rd
A trip to the Beach (with my family and my brothers family)- this weekend
First Date Anniversary with Eric (1989) - 9th
Our Wedding Anniversary (1997) - 13th
Marvin's Birthday (father in law) - 16th
A Wedding to attend - 19th
I just love the warm days and crisp nights of September.