Thursday, September 3, 2009

Friday Fill Ins



1. I feel _____a bit tired, I'm still trying to get back into the "Back to School" routine. It's been a week but it feels like it should still be summer.

2. Singing loudly in the car ___________ is always fun.

3. Right now, I can hear these things: ___________Wii Bowling noises and my husbands grunts as he puts full force into throwing the imaginary bowling ball. Oh, and a few not so good words as he misses a pin that broke his 8 strikes in a row.

4. Ingrid Michaelson has a new CD out___________ and I'm glad ___________that I got it already (it's GOOD).

5. The last time I ___________ate beef and Pork was ___in 1994! Wow!

6. I can't wait to go the ocean ___________ this Labor day weekend.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _____work going by fast, tomorrow my plans include _____work in the am and packing in the pm and Sunday, I want to _____go to the ocean and I am! Yey!

Happy Labor Day Weekend Everyone! I hope you have a Fun nd Sunny one!

10 comments:

caryl said...

have fun at the ocean... :)

happy labor day to you...

Marites said...

#5 wow! I wish i can do that. have fun with your weekend:)

My fill-ins are up too.

ewok1993 said...

Enjoy your time at the seaside. And I totally agree with your #2 answer.

Sherry Goodloe said...

Happy Friday!! Have fun at the beach *smiles*

Lynda said...

I love singing loudly in the car!
my Ff here - http://holisticknitter.blogspot.com/2009/09/friday-fill-ins-140.html

Marice said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marice said...

sorry i got to delete mine.. it was a messed when i post it..

anyway here it is.. happy weekend!!!

mine is up to

here

Becca said...

Great answers! Ingrid Michaelson is so unique...I will have to check her new cd out :)

Laane said...

Great to read yours.
Have a marvellous weekend at the ocean.

Jen said...

My husband is the same way with Wii bowling, even has a spot on the floor he has to stand on!

Here is mine!
http://jenssimplepleasures.blogspot.com/2009/09/friday-fillins-september-4th.html