Monday, November 30, 2009
Monday, November 23, 2009
1. Turkey or Ham? TURKEY!!!! I love TURKEY!!!!
2. Favorite side dish. Potates with gravy and I seem to pick at lots of olives and pickles. YUM!
6. Going out of town or staying close to home? Out of Town to my parents house.
7. Hosting or helping? Helping (:
10. What are you most thankful for this year? I'm thankful for so much but I'm thankful that some of my family from Colorado will be here this year to clebrate with. It will be a Big feast full of fun!!!
Sunday, November 22, 2009
Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Friday, November 13, 2009
Thursday, November 12, 2009
4. Thoughts of _____________ all of the crafty things I want to do but can't fill my head.
5. I wish I could wear ______________the scarf in the above photo, I LoVe it and want one!
6. Bagpipes ________are something my Husband claims he enjoys listening to.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _____getting out of work after a very long day , tomorrow my plans include _____Basketball practice, Laundry and work and Sunday, I want to _____get lots done! Hoping to start a project with my scrapbooking stuff.
Wednesday, November 11, 2009
Here I go........
5. Wet Ones ( a must with kids)
6. A small sewing kit from a hotel. You Never know when you may need a quick fix.
7. Starbucks VIA Ready Brew (It was one of two samples from Starbucks)
8. 5 $1.00 scrunched up bills randomly placed.
9. ACUVUE contact lenses
10. Raffle Tickets to sell for the Kids Rec Department
11. Girly Stuff (if you know what I mean)
12. Loose change (can't seem to get it into my wallet)
13. Target Receipt
No News is what I want today!!!! Today is Veteran's day which means no school for the kids, no work for my hubby and I and best of all NO Plans or commitments. We have been on the go a lot lately so a day of not having to rush around is what I want more than anything.
What else do you want this week? Share it all.
I really want to dig out my Christmas cards ( I bought at Target last year 1/2 price) and start addressing them. I'm hoping to get my cards out early this year...maybe by December 1st. (This is very wishful thinking, but I'm going to try )
I also want to clean out the kids rooms thoroughly. I'm hoping to make room for the new things they get for Christmas. This is going to be tough since the kids NEVER want to give up anything, I may have to sneak a few things out when their not looking.
And lastly........I want to feel RELAXED. This will be the toughest for me to accomplish since I have a hard time sitting back and putting my feet up.
Have a GREAT Day!
Happy Veterans Day to all those who served our Country!
Monday, November 9, 2009
What's your favorite scent?
It's time for me to go light a candle or two...................Happy Monday!
Sunday, November 8, 2009
Saturday, November 7, 2009
1. What color is your favorite hoodie? Gray
2. Do you plan outfits? NEVER
3. What’s the closest thing to you that's red? My son who is wearing a RED SOX t-shirt
4. Did you meet anybody new today? Not Yet!
5. What are you craving right now? Coffee, I just sat sown with my first cup.
6. Do you floss? Yes (but honestly some days I skip)!
7. What comes to mind when I say cabbage? YUM! I love cabbage, sauerkraut being my favorite (I've got Polish in my blood)
8. Are you emotional? Only one week a month (:
9. Would you dance to the taco song? What's the taco song!?!?!?
10. Have you ever counted to 1,000? Maybe when I was a kid and I had nothing better to do.
11. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? Both.
12. Do you like your hair? I'm always wanting something different. I don't hat it.
13. Have you ever met a celebrity? No.
14. What are you listening to right now? Spongebob.
15. Are your parents strict? Well when I was in High School and I came home very late one night, he told me I was grounded for a week, the next day I went to the movies. What do you think?!??!
16. Would you go sky diving? I think so.
17. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush? Sure!
18. Is there anything sparkly in the room you’re in? Not really, except for a few pieces of crystal.
19. Have you ever been in a castle? Not that I remember.
20. Do you know your neighbors? Yes, there family.
21. Have you made a prank phone call? Who hasn't? I made lots of them when I was a kid.
22. Do you own a gun? No.
23. Can you count backwards from 74? Yes.
24. Brown or white eggs? Fresh Brown
25. Ever been on a train? Yes.
26. What year did you graduate? High School 1989
27. Is your hair curly? Straight! Perms won't even stay in my hair it's so straight.
28. Last time you cried? Thursday, when watching Grey's
29. Ever walked into a wall? Yes, more times then I'd like to share.
30. Do you like your life right now? Yes
31. How often do you talk on the phone? Daily.
32. What is your favorite animal? I love all animals but I couldn't imagine our home without a cat.
33. What was the most recent thing you bought? Clothes for the kids.
34. Can you hula hoop? Not sure.
35. Have you ever crawled through a window? Yes. The door got stuck at a gas station I was at once...the only way out was the window.
Friday, November 6, 2009
Monday, November 2, 2009
Jenna was a Bride. The girls couldn't keep their head pieces on due to the wind.