Saturday, November 7, 2009

35 Things........

Had fun reading through Laura's answers over at LOVIN LIFE and decided to join the fun.

1. What color is your favorite hoodie? Gray
2. Do you plan outfits? NEVER
3. What’s the closest thing to you that's red? My son who is wearing a RED SOX t-shirt
4. Did you meet anybody new today? Not Yet!
5. What are you craving right now? Coffee, I just sat sown with my first cup.
6. Do you floss? Yes (but honestly some days I skip)!
7. What comes to mind when I say cabbage? YUM! I love cabbage, sauerkraut being my favorite (I've got Polish in my blood)
8. Are you emotional? Only one week a month (:
9. Would you dance to the taco song? What's the taco song!?!?!?
10. Have you ever counted to 1,000? Maybe when I was a kid and I had nothing better to do.
11. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? Both.
12. Do you like your hair? I'm always wanting something different. I don't hat it.
13. Have you ever met a celebrity? No.
14. What are you listening to right now? Spongebob.
15. Are your parents strict? Well when I was in High School and I came home very late one night, he told me I was grounded for a week, the next day I went to the movies. What do you think?!??!
16. Would you go sky diving? I think so.
17. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush? Sure!
18. Is there anything sparkly in the room you’re in? Not really, except for a few pieces of crystal.
19. Have you ever been in a castle? Not that I remember.
20. Do you know your neighbors? Yes, there family.
21. Have you made a prank phone call? Who hasn't? I made lots of them when I was a kid.
22. Do you own a gun? No.
23. Can you count backwards from 74? Yes.
24. Brown or white eggs? Fresh Brown
25. Ever been on a train? Yes.
26. What year did you graduate? High School 1989
27. Is your hair curly? Straight! Perms won't even stay in my hair it's so straight.
28. Last time you cried? Thursday, when watching Grey's
29. Ever walked into a wall? Yes, more times then I'd like to share.
30. Do you like your life right now? Yes
31. How often do you talk on the phone? Daily.
32. What is your favorite animal? I love all animals but I couldn't imagine our home without a cat.
33. What was the most recent thing you bought? Clothes for the kids.
34. Can you hula hoop? Not sure.
35. Have you ever crawled through a window? Yes. The door got stuck at a gas station I was at once...the only way out was the window.

1 comment:

Amy said...

This looks like fun I my have to do this next week some time...