Sunday, November 22, 2009

Audrey Lost her First Tooth!

Miss Audrey and her missing tooth

It wasn't the typical way of loosing your first tooth. On Thursday morning Audrey discovered she had her first loose tooth. She was so excited that it was finally her turn!!! We explained to her that a loose tooth can sometimes take a couple of month before it's ready to fall out, she didn't care she was just excited to have a loose tooth. Two days later her and Ethan were playing in the living room and all of a sudden I hear her screaming, I went into the living room to see her mouth full of blood, tears running down her face and her screaming "my tooth, my tooth, we need to find my tooth!" As I was trying to calm her down, Ethan explained to me what had happened.....they were playing and his hand accidentally hit her loose tooth and out it "POPPED". Once Audrey got the blood cleaned out of her mouth, found her tooth and wiped all the tears away she turned to Ethan and said “Thanks Ethan!”

The "Tooth"

2 comments:

Laura said...

Yea Audrey! Did the Tooth Fairy come???

Bonnie said...

Oh yes the toothfailry came and left more than she should.