Monday, November 30, 2009


Check out Amber's Blog for Friend Makin Monday

1.Favorite website
2. Favorite color
Blue and Green

3. Facebook? {Post a link or share your name if you want some new Facebook friends!}

4. Favorite Christmas song?
Rockin Around the Christmas Tree by Brenda Lee
Makes me think of the Oldin' Days!


5. Christmas tree: Real or fake? 
Real!  Before the kids came along we did a fake tree but now we go to our local Tree Farm on the first Sunday of December to      hunt for our perfect tree.

6. Hottest celebrity?

7. Favorite restaurant?

8. Favorite magazine?
Real Simple, Creating Keepsake, and tons more



9. Favorite thing to drink around the holidays?
Mocha Lattes (Starbucks makes a super yummy one with Soy Milk)

10. Favorite Christmas movie.
It's a Wonderful Life

9 comments:

Courtney Kirkland said...

I love "Real Simple" magazine! Always such cute stuff inside!
Happy FMM!

Amanda said...

Isn't Etsy simply wonderful! Happy Monday!

Kathy said...

great choices! we have a lot in common!

Namine said...

I haven't watched It's a Wonderful Life in years!! HAPPY FMM

Annie said...

Love etsy and Real Simple! :-) Great list. :)

Heather @ Sugar N Spice Mostly Nice said...

Rockin' Round the Christmas Tree is such a great song.

I scrolled further down throught your blog, thanks for the review of A Christmas Carol. I have a 4 and 6 year old so now I know the 4 year old wouldn't enjoy it at all.

I'm a new follower!

Amy said...

Great list..
Happy Monday...

~*L*~ said...

Etsy will keep me enthralled for HOURS. AND I LOVE IT.

Shelle said...

Real simple is an old favourite...didn't know those guys, good thing you put a link...there was an English actor I thought named Julian McMahon...maybe I'm wrong...years ago he was in Room with a View.

Love your Christmas cards. Have a great week.