Monday, November 23, 2009

A Christmas Carol


Yesterday we went to see "A Christmas Carol" with the kids to start off our Holiday fun!  I hadn't seen any previews but I knew the story and knew it was a Disney movie in 3D, I had heard mixed reviews and some said it was a little scary but I figured Audrey loved the movie Coraline and watched that a billion times on DVD and figured she would be fine. What I didn't no was just how scary it was going to be for her (age 6), she made it through the movie but she ended up sleeping with us last night.  When she woke up this morning she said to me, "I think I want to get "A Christmas Carol" on DVD when it comes out".........WHAT?!??!  I don't think I will ever "GET" kids. Ha!   By the way, our 8year old Ethan liked it, he said his heart was beating fast sometimes but he sill enjoyed it. 

2 comments:

Amy said...

What a fun way to start off the holidays...

Laura said...

That's funny! True, will we ever really figure them out?!?! Have fun with the gang all there!!!