Friday, November 6, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins

1. Plans and schedules___________never seem to stop!!! I'm hoping for a break soon.
2. I'm happy when things__________go my way! Who isn't?!?!?!
3. The last thing I drank was_________Apple Juice with the kids.
4. One of the most valuable things in my life is _______MY FAMILY! I couldn't imagine life without them.

5. I like _____OLIVES (any kind) ____on my pizza.
6. Dear November, _______please take it slow..........I'm not ready for December.

7. As for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to_________getting out of work on time___tomorrow my plans include________Basketball practice for my son, cleaning and then to work and Sunday I want to_______have a good visit with my parents.

Have a Great Weekend Everyone!!!!

3 comments:

Dawn said...

Olives are great on pizza, but they aren't a must for me so I didn't list them. I too like when things go my way, but like you said, who doesn't??? Have a great weekend! :-)

Marice said...

same here we are not yet ready for december.. have a happy weekend!

u may view mine if u have time

ann marie said...

I am getting ready for December now, so I can sit back and relax, instead of rushing around. Your weekend plans sound great, have a good one :)