Thursday, November 12, 2009

Friday Fill Ins

Scarf at Hope Studio

1. The last band I saw live was _____________Aerosmith ( I was 17 and my foot got squished)
2. What I look forward to most on Thanksgiving is _________seeing some of my family from Colorado....Can't wait!!!!
3. My Christmas/holiday shopping is __________something I always seem to start late.
4. Thoughts of _____________ all of the crafty things I want to do but can't fill my head.
5. I wish I could wear ______________the scarf in the above photo, I LoVe it and want one!
6. Bagpipes ________are something my Husband claims he enjoys listening to.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _____getting out of work after a very long day , tomorrow my plans include _____Basketball practice, Laundry and work and Sunday, I want to _____get lots done! Hoping to start a project with my scrapbooking stuff.
Have a Great Weekend Everyone!
Hoping for nice weather!

8 comments:

JDaniel4's Mom said...

The scarf is beautiful! Have a great weekend!

marites1034 said...

I love that scarf too! I seem to start late in my Christmas shopping too as I grow older:)

darly said...

ive enjoyed tremendously aerosmith concert too when they came here in Dubai 2 years ago, talk about ROCK!!! Happy Friday, mine is up too :)

Pls vote for my daughter ALTHEA INGRID S. BARON (#5 candidate) for the November Pinoy Smile of the Month. Click here to cast your vote. Thanks

Marice said...

haha I am always late too.. havent started shopping yet!

u may view mine if u have time

PropellerHeadMom said...

I saw Aerosmith many years ago. Great band to see in concert! I need to get started on my christmas shopping!

ann marie said...

I too love that scarf, as for this year I have already started the Holiday shopping, and I'm half way done. Your weekend sounds like a busy one. Have a great weekend :)

JenniferAnne said...

Ditto on the scarf!!! So pretty!

Btw, hello! I'm new to Friday Fill-Ins. I was looking at the photos of your family. Your kids are just gorgeous! What a beautiful family you have!

Peacefully*Chaotic said...

The scarf is very pretty...I want one too!seems like we are all too busy to shop for the holidays huh?
Enjoy your weekend!