Monday, November 23, 2009

Friend Makin Monday


This week it's all about THANKSGIVING at Friend Makin Monday

1. Turkey or Ham?  TURKEY!!!!  I love TURKEY!!!!

2. Favorite side dish.  Potates with gravy and I seem to pick at lots of olives and pickles.  YUM!

3. Favorite dessert.  I love  my Mother-in-Laws Pumpkin Roll and walnut cake .

4. Black Friday: Are you going or not?  NEVER!!!  I don't have the patients.


5. If so, what's on the top of your list?  If I did go, I would go for the electronics.

6. Going out of town or staying close to home?  Out of Town to my parents house.
7. Hosting or helping?  Helping (:

8. Name one family tradition at Thanksgiving. We never stay home,  we always go to our parents homes.

9. What do you do after dinner?  Clean up , take care of the kiddos while the men watch football and sit back and talk with the gals.

10. What are you most thankful for this year?  I'm thankful for so much but I'm thankful that some of my family from Colorado will be here this year to clebrate with.  It will be a  Big feast full of fun!!!

8 comments:

Renee said...

I made a pumpkin roll for the first time last week. Yum! I let the kids have a piece for breakfast one morning. My son keeps asking if I can make more of it.

LAURA said...

Hooray for family making it in!! I'm excited for Christmas because it will be the first time in years that my whole family will be together! So much fun! Hope you enjoy your visit with them!

Liz @ Sugarplum Creations said...

Sounds like you have a fun Thanksgiving in store! Enjoy the yummy food and family. What could be better?! :)

Amy said...

Sounds yummy.. We got to my husband's parents house.. So I just help if she let me.. I love taters and pumpkin pie.

Jen@Scrapingirl said...

Pumpkin roll??? That sounds tasty. Enjoy it. Happy FMM!!

Sara said...

We also go to the parents houses ever year. Happy Thanksgiving

Christina said...

Sounds like a fun Thanksgiving. Happy FMM!

Namine said...

Happy FMM!!