Wednesday, November 11, 2009

"I Want"...... Wednesday


This weeks question over at "I Want"... Wednesday is......
What kind of good news do you want to get today?

No News is what I want today!!!! Today is Veteran's day which means no school for the kids, no work for my hubby and I and best of all NO Plans or commitments. We have been on the go a lot lately so a day of not having to rush around is what I want more than anything.


What else do you want this week? Share it all.

I really want to dig out my Christmas cards ( I bought at Target last year 1/2 price) and start addressing them. I'm hoping to get my cards out early this year...maybe by December 1st. (This is very wishful thinking, but I'm going to try )



I also want to clean out the kids rooms thoroughly. I'm hoping to make room for the new things they get for Christmas. This is going to be tough since the kids NEVER want to give up anything, I may have to sneak a few things out when their not looking.



And lastly........I want to feel RELAXED. This will be the toughest for me to accomplish since I have a hard time sitting back and putting my feet up.

Have a GREAT Day!


Happy Veterans Day to all those who served our Country!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Hi, I did your post with the 35 questions today... Thanks for sharing it...

Drama queens mum (Kimberly) said...

I'm hoping to start my X-mas cards early too. I always order the photo cards & send them to close friends & family & send others that I got on clearance the year before to not as close friends.