Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Thursday Thirteen Meme

Thursday Thirteen is to list 13 things on anything you want.

Here I go........

13 Items in my Purse

1. Wallet
2. A few Coupons (I always seem to forget to use them)
3. Lip Balm (can't be without)
4. Three Envirosax Bags. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these bags.
They are worth checking out.

5. Wet Ones ( a must with kids)

6. A small sewing kit from a hotel. You Never know when you may need a quick fix.

7. Starbucks VIA Ready Brew (It was one of two samples from Starbucks)


8. 5 $1.00 scrunched up bills randomly placed.

9. ACUVUE contact lenses

10. Raffle Tickets to sell for the Kids Rec Department

11. Girly Stuff (if you know what I mean)

12. Loose change (can't seem to get it into my wallet)

13. Target Receipt

17 comments:

Julia Smith said...

I love your list - the randomness of the items are a perfect picture of life.

Adelle Laudan said...

I love cleaning out my purse from time to time to find a treasure of change at the bottom lol
Fun list. Happy T13!

Kristen said...

I never know what I will find in the bottom of my purse. I call it my Mary Poppins bag:-)

Journeywoman said...

Good list. Happy TT.

Tracie said...

The bottom of my purse is a scary place!! :-)
Happy TT!

chubskulit said...

Isn't it funny that when you have kids you tend to put a lot of things in your purse, mine is always full too..

I am sharing the new and addictive Fun Memes I just joined.

PS. I just followed your blog.

Hazel said...

Sometimes I'm surprised at what I've been hoarding in my purse when I clean it out after several months :-)

jillconyers said...

We carry a lot of the same things. Love the convenience of Starbucks' Ready Brew!

Hootin' Anni said...

This doesn't sound bad at all....

My purse is my pocket!!! I don't carry a purse anymore.

My 13 is posted...I'm talking Turkey today. It's posted below my Thursday Thunks, so if you can find time to visit, just scroll down a bit!!

Click HERE

sandy said...

sounds like a good ourse- no gun- half eaten sandwich etc

Amy said...

I am happy to hear I am not the only one who forgets to use the coupons...

CountryDew said...

I have never heard of those envirobags, will have to check them out. This is a great idea for a Thursday Thirteen; I'll have to do it myself sometime.

storyteller at Small Reflections said...

Kewl idea for a T-13 ;-)
Methinks I might 'borrow' it one day.
Hugs and blessings,

Jane said...

great list. that's really smart to keep a sewing kit in your purse!

happy TT

susan sonnen said...

Great list idea, Bonnie! I might be stealing it, too. :D It's nice to meet you.

Andi said...

I never thought to carry Starbuck ready brew! I'm on my way to the cupboard right now so I can throw a couple in my purse!

Sue St Clair said...

Great list idea, and I definitely need to get a wee sewing kit for my own purse :) Happy belated TT and thanks for the visit :)