Tuesday, December 1, 2009

December 1st

Happy December Everyone!!!
The kids were excited to wake up to their Advent Calenders this morning. Late last night I realized that I hadn't got them out of storage yet, my darling husband was kind enough to get them for
me int he cold.  What a guy! 
The Advent Calender Ethan is using was made by my grandmother  (81 at the time) . It was given to Ethan for his first Christmas,it's very special.  Audrey is  using the one her Nannie Beverly made (my stepmom) I waiting for her to teach  me how to make one.  It's lots of fun to decorate the tree with with the fun felt ornaments inside each pocket. 

                                    
A few more things to get the Christmas season started.......our Hallmark tree for the kids and lots and lots of Christmas books.
Enjoy Your Holiday Season !!!!

3 comments:

Kathy said...

I love your advent calendars! how special that they are homemade with love! =)

Laura said...

Hey Bon! We started ours today, too! Love 'em!

Heather @ Sugar N Spice Mostly Nice said...

I love that both of the Advent calenders are handmade...what great treasures!