Thursday, December 17, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins


1.  No, we will NOT _________peak at any of the Christmas Gifts under the tree!!!

2. I LOVE to chat as we sit around ________ at the old kitchen table.

3. I watched the steam rising from the hot cup of coffee (or tea) and thought: __________it's time to go sit down and relax for a moment with my hot coffee or tea (I drink both everyday).

4. After all this hustle and bustle, we're all _____________ going to be okay.

5. I'll take ______________your smiles, hugs and kisses for my present every year for Christmas!

6. Christmas is for kids________ at least from my point of view.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _____wrapping gifts after working all day, tomorrow my plans include _____ watching my son play basketball while my daughter and her team mates cheer the team on and and Sunday, I want to _____wrap more gifts, bake and try to relax!
 
Have a Great Weekend Everyone!

1 comment:

JDaniel4's Mom said...

I love your number 5 and totally agree with it. Have a great weekend!