Monday, December 7, 2009

I thought this would be fun...




1. Have you started your Christmas shopping?
Nope, not even one little gift.  Work and school activities are keeping me way toooo busy these days!

2. Tell me about one of your special traditions.
We spend every Christmas Eve with my Husbands entire extended family for a potluck dinner and a Yankee swap.  It's very special having everyone together!

 3. When do you put up your Tree?
The first Sunday of December.

 4. Are you a Black Friday shopper?
Never!  Well, I say never but someday in my future life when I don't have to rush around so much then I may have more patients to wait in those long lines and it may be fun.  But for now....Never!


5. Do you Travel at Christmas or Stay home?
Ever since we had kids we've stayed home.


6. What is your funniest Christmas memory?
When I was 6 months pregnant with my first, we went to get a christmas tree with my mother and mother in law.  They kept saying watch the stumps, you shouldn't be out here.  As they walked ahead Eric and I were walking along and down I went, tripping over a stump. Eric and I started laughing (for some reason falling always makes me laugh) I got up quickly and acted like nothing happened.  We didn't tell them until that night when I fell backwards over the vacuum cleaner.  I'm surprised Ethan didn't come early!

 7. What is your favorite Christmas Movie of All time?
It'a A Wonderfu Life



8. Do you do your own Christmas Baking, what’s your favorite treat?
Cookies!  I just baked 4 batches.
 9. Fake or Real Tree?

A Real Tree, every year since the kids were born we go to our local tree farm and cut one down.  It's so much fun.......wagon rides, hot cider, doughnuts and two new ornaments for the tree.  The kids each pick an ornament out, when they grow up and go out on their own they will take these ornaments with them.

10. What day does the actual panic set in to get it all done?
December 1st.....my head is full of so many ideas and there is NEVER enough time!


11. Are you still wrapping presents on Christmas Eve?
Who isn't?!?!!?

12. What is your favorite family fun time at Christmas?
Christmas morning watching the kids get so exctied to open their gifts!


13. What Christmas craft do you like the best?
Anything with paper!


14. Christmas music? Yes or No, and if yes What is your favorite song?
 I always look forward to listening to Christmas music.  I love the upbeat songs best.  Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree and Walking in a Winter Wonderland are my favorites.

15. When do you plan to finish all your shopping?
I never make a plan because I know I can't stick to it, I need the pressure.


Do you want to play along?
Just simply copy and paste the questions into your blog, and then answer them.
Would love to read your answers. 
Happy December!!!!!

No comments: