Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Thursday 13


t13-32-mine
 

13 Handmade Stocking Stuffers from Etsy.com
(a wonderful site, check it out)
Click on Picture to go to the Creators etsy.com page


1.  A Very Cute hat for Audrey
Brown Crochet Knit Beanie and Cheetah Flower Hair Clip

2.  Yummy sounding Lip Balm
Strawberry Bunny Semi-Glossy Lip Balm (VEGAN)

 3.  Star War Buttons for Ethan's backpack

4.  Christmas Crayons
Holiday Crayons - Lil Scribblers (TM) - Redesigned Crayons - Set of 5
 
5.   A Necklace for Audrey
Custom Turquoise Flower Initial Letter Scrabble Tile Pendant Necklace
 
 
 6.  Bubble Bath
 7. A Tic Tac Toe
TIC TAC TOE TIN - Shades of Grey - Magnetic Game Set

 8. Magnets
Baseball glass marble magnets

9.  Dine n Doodle
DINE.n.DOODLE - Fold.n.Go Art Folio (tm) - See Spot Run ... mini chalk mat / crayon play (SALE Reg 11.00)

 10. A Strawberry Shortcake Ring
 
11.  Lego Crayons
Ultimate Lego Crayon Set
 

12.  Lego Notebook (my son would love this) 
Mini Upcycled Coptic Bound Book with a Build Your Own Cover -White Covers

13. Alvin and The Chipmunk necklace
Audrey would be thrilled to get this.
Custom made Alvin and the Chipmunks Bottle cap Necklace

And there is so much more!

16 comments:

Alice Audrey said...

I've been meaning to do the Christmas Crayon thing for a while. It's such a great idea, but somehow I never get around to doing it.

Brenda ND said...

What wonderful gifts. I wish I was crafty. Happy TT!

Malcolm said...

Man, these are really creative. I esp. like the Lego Notebook.

Americanising Desi said...

it sure is wonderful :)
thanks for sharing!

13 People I Answered To

i beati said...

clever clever clever

Hootin' Anni said...

I'd love to find #4 in MY stocking!!!

My Thursday Thirteen is posted now...if you'd like to stop by...it's 13 'plays on words' that make you wonder....stop by if you have a chance. Click Here Then, scroll down below my Thursday Thunks Meme....Have a great day.

Bec said...

Dine n' Doodle=soooo cute!
I love etsy crafters!

Willa @ SmartMommy said...

I would love to have the hats and the chipmunks necklaces, they're cute!

Ornery's Wife said...

LOVE ETSY and LOVE that Lego notebook!! What a cute idea!!
My TT is up at Miller Manor, if you'd like to drop by. I haven't played for a while and have missed everyone!
tm

Calico Crazy said...

What a delightful selection of gifts, I will definitely have to go and check some of these out. ~ Calico Contemplations

Adelle Laudan said...

I love Etsy too. Truly unique gifts.
Happy T13!

storyteller said...

What clever and creative ideas ;-)
I've shared T-13s at Happily Retired Gal
Sacred Ruminations this week ... just because.
Hugs and blessings,

Sassy Mama Bear said...

When my kids were young they would have got a kick out of a lot of these things.
I hope you'll visit my Thursday Thirteens at The Cafe & The Library.

Pamela M. Kramer said...

This post was so awesome I had to Tweet it! Nicely done. My son would love the Legos and Star Wars stuff too.

Amy said...

What fun gifts..

Betty said...

Wow, these are really beautiful! And handmade too! I'm amazed at the talent some people have!