Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Thursday Thirteen Meme



Thursday Thirteen
Celebrating the Season
Here is a list of 13 things I've done to
Celebrate the Christmas Season so far:


 1.  Addressed my Christmas Cards.
2.  Went to see  Disney's  " A Christmas Carol".
3.  Hung our Advent calenders.
4.  Made a Christams Music Palylist for my blog and changed the layout.
 5.  Baked 4 batches of cookies to donate.
 6.  Went to the kids school for Santa's Breakfast and supported our local crafters. 
7.  Read Christmas stories to the kids
 or at least Miss Audrey everynight.
 8. Went to Bangor's Christmas Light Parade, then came home to watch "It's a Wonderful Life". 
 9.  Went to the Tree Farm to get our tree.
10.  Decorated the Tree and House.
11. Displayed our Nutcrackers along with some nuts.
    12. Made Sugar Cookies with the kids.
 13. Watched Polar Express with the kids
 along with some homemade popcorn.

Enjoy the Season!
Bonnie

10 comments:

Journeywoman said...

Have a happy season

Adelle Laudan said...

Those are all things your kids will remember always. I miss the smell of a real tree in the house. Maybe next year. Happy Holidays!

Hootin' Anni said...

I've not done any baking as yet...but will. And Polar Express has to be one of the best...all time holiday movies ever!!!

My Thirteen is now posted...Find 'em HERE

Kristen said...

Good for you. You have accomplished way more than I have. I may be in denial that Christmas is only 15 days away.

i beati said...

Christmas Carol ever my fav sandy

Ornery's Wife said...

Fun! Happy TT!!
tm

storyteller said...

Looks and sounds like you're off to a marvelous start with holiday activities! Love the photos ;-)
Hugs and blessings,
My Thursday Thirteen

Amy said...

look at you go four batches of cookies.. Amazing..

Heather @ Sugar N Spice Mostly Nice said...

14. Made incredible memories for your children!

jillconyers said...

What a fun holiday season! Polar Express and popcorn is a favorite in our house!