Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Wednesday Wishlist

How would you like to wake up to the HP DreamScreen every morning(that's only if you have to get up, of course)?!?!?
  • Enjoy music, photos and videos with easy to use buttons & screens
  • Control your digital entertainment in the palm of your hand with a simple, intuitive remote.
  • Enjoy music, photos and videos easily with the HP MediaSmart experience.
  • Built-in Wi-Fi connects seamlessly to your existing wireless home network, so you can access content on your home PCs and through the Internet.
  • The HP DreamScreen is a gateway to the Internet using your wireless network to access weather info, Snapfish and your favorite web destinations
  

Aren't these pretty!  I'd fill them with lots of Holiday candies.




After eating all of those candies in my new Apothecary Jars I will need to work them off on my new

Realistically I'm hoping to get the Wii Fit for a family gift this year.
I think it could be fun for us all and maybe help me to get my heart beat moving.

Happy Wednesday!

2 comments:

Kathy said...

you can get some great Apothecary jars {cheap!} at the Christmas Tree Shops ... do you have one of those nearby? That's where I got my jars and they look great! I had been trying to think of what to fill them with for the holidays and you've just given me a great idea! thanks!

Amy said...

I want the Wii fit too..