Wednesday, January 27, 2010

All About Me Continued...

More Favorites Continued...
Although you may not have an "absolute favorite", answer the following questions spontaneously.  The best answer will be the first thought that comes to mind!  Have Fun! 

Your Favorite Meal:  Pasta with a side of bread

A drink you drink often: I rarely drink alcohol if that's what they are referring to so I will go with COFFEE with chocolate


A delicious dessert:  There are so many but at this moment I'd have to say A warm APPLE PIE. 

A game you like to play: YAHTZEE


A book you strongly recommend:Bible (although I don't read it often enough)


An Author who has affected you: hmm?


The magazine you read most frequently: CREATING KEEPSAKE
 
The Newspaper you prefer to read:


(my husband works for them so I'd better read their paper!)

Music you prefer to listen to when you are alone: Usually when I'm home alone I like the quiet (I'm turning into my parents. When I was young I use to ask my step mother why she doesn't have the TV or radio on for background noise, she would say she likes the quiet, I totally thought she was nuts.  Now I truly understand!)  

The singer or band you currently listen to the most: Ingrid Michaelson  I listen to her everyday in my car....love. love, love her music.

The film you could watch over and over: There are so many but I'd have to say these days "P.S. I Love You" My favorite part is the Karaoke scene (check it out)


A director you admire: John Hughes
So many great movies that bring me back to my younger days!

More Favorites again next week!
Have a Wonderful Wednesday!

3 comments:

Laura said...

Have a great Wednesday, Bon!!!

Amy said...

This was fun..

Heather @ Sugar N Spice Mostly Nice said...

Yummmmm...apple pie!!

I'll get mine together for tomorrow!