Wednesday, January 6, 2010

All About Me



For sometime now I've had this book laying around with intentions of filling it out, It's called "ALL ABOUT ME". I thought it would be an easy way to record something's about myself. Most of my documenting is about the kids, the kids are easy and fun to write about, I find it not so easy to write about myself. I'm sure many of you feel the same way. I've decided that every Wednesday I will post a section from the book on my blog with my answers. I would love for you to follow along, just copy, paste and leave a comment .I think it's a great prompt for you to write about YOU and a great way for us to get to know one another! 

Listed below are the Contents of the book:
  • Personal Information  
  • Historical 
  • Favorites 
  • The fruits of Your Labor 
  • Morals 
  • God and the World 
  • Opinions
  • Family 
  • Friends
  • Ego 
  • What You Like 
  • What You Dislike
  • Yes or No
  • Top Three 
  • Wishes and Dreams 
  • Emotions
  • Memories 
  • Choices 
  • Fears 
  • Measure Your Fears 
  • Psyche 
  • Cat and Mouse 
  • Sexuality  
  • If 
  • Here and Now
Sound interesting?  I hope you will follow along.  We will start next week, I look forward to reading about you! 

3 comments:

Heather @ Sugar N Spice Mostly Nice said...

What a great idea! I agree the kids are so much more fun to write about then me. I would love to join in with you.

BTW I just now noticed that your son in the header picture is wearing a coat that one of my sons has. How's that for observant after your header has been like that for some time now?! :)

Kathy said...

we have the same book except it's called all about us - it's for couples .... anyway, i look forward to participating!!!

Laura said...

Count me in!!! Happy Friday, Bon!