Sunday, January 10, 2010

One Year Blog Anniversary




One year ago today I started my Blog.  I had started reading blogs the year before and loved what I had discovered, there are so many people out there with so many ideas, thoughts and just day to day life that I loved reading about and still do! I had tossed the idea of starting a blog of my own but I wasn't sure if I'd have the time.  When my sister in law Laura started hers (check it out), I had to join in on the fun (Thanks Laura for the inspiration)!  As far as the time part goes, I figured I 'm the boss of my blog so I can post as much or as little as I like.  I do find at times that I'm spending a little more time on the computer than I should but there are so many interesting people and things out there I can't help myself.  It's also been an easy way to record my life and family.  

Here's to another year!!!  
Thank you to those of you who stop by often and to my followers!


3 comments:

Laura said...

Thank YOU, Bon! You've posted so many wonderful ideas and given me more to run with!!! Plus it's such a great way for us to stay in touch and watch the kiddos grow! Love you guys!

Diane {createdbydiane.blogspot.com} said...

Happy 1 year Anniversary!

Heather @ Sugar N Spice Mostly Nice said...

Happy Blogiversary!