Friday, January 8, 2010

Round Robin



 

Today I'm sharing with you "Scrapbooking Christmas Cards" inspired by Ali Edwards post yesterday.  I was getting my cards organized to send to the kids at St. Jude's  when I came across this post .  I was so excited, I knew this would be a pretty easy, fun and a great way to scrap those photo cards.  I only used a few of my Christmas cards for this project and still have a ton to send to St. Judes recycling card program. 

I cut my 2x2 squares to fill my page.  Some I left 2x4 or 4x4 because I didn't want to cut anyone's face off.   Arranging the pictures was the longest part of the process for me but it doesn't have to be, I'm just crazy when it comes to this and the craziest part is I usually go back to my original way.




Christmas Cards 2009
I think I'm going to do this for Birthdays too!
Happy Friday !

8 comments:

Amy said...

Wow this is an amazing idea. I should be keeping my old cards. I wanted to say Thanks for linking up today. I hope you enjoy the party.. Have a great weekend.

Thanks..

Sandra said...

Now I know what to do with my stack of Christmas cards...thanks for the idea.

Heather @ Sugar N Spice Mostly Nice said...

Soooo cute...I think this would be wonderful with Birthdays too, great idea!!

Laura said...

This looks great!!! I love the idea...

Jenny said...

What a cool idea!

Cha Cha said...

That is so cute and I love that you could do a year in review with it. Thanks for sharing.
Cha Cha

Diane {createdbydiane.blogspot.com} said...

I'm so glad you stopped by my blog!
I L-O-V-E this idea!
I am going on a scrap-weekend soon and just wait until all the girls (usually 8-10) hear your great idea!
Thanks!
You did a great job!

Sherry said...

i reall wish I could scrapbook, I just can't do it!!! what a great idea for old christmas cards though i have a huge stack of them :)