Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Thursday Thirteen

Thirteen Food Items our family can't go without.  These are our staple foods, always available in our home.



1. GOLDFISH - Ethan's favorite snack




2. SYNDER'S PRETZELS - The kids and I love our pretzels!  
F.Y.I. Synder's don't have corn syrup like most pretzels.





3. CEREAL and lots of it !
All types of Cherrios, Rice Krispies, Shredded Wheat and Cinnamon Life


4.  JELLY (All Fruit)


5.  All natural Peanut Butter (natural has no hydrogenated oil) (My husband likes to had it to his smoothies for extra nutrients, I prefer mine without)


6.  FROZEN BLUEBERRIES and other frozen berries


7.  STONYFIELD FARM yogurt



8.  BLUEBERRY JUICE / ORANGE JUICE


9.  MILK (skim, 2 % and Rice Milk for me)


10.  HONEY and MAPLE SYRUP

11.  OLIVE OIL

12.  HUMMUS and CRACKERS

and

13.  APPLES

Happy Thursday Thirteen!
Follow along here

14 comments:

Hootin' Anni said...

I've never had rice milk before....

Mine are posted...funny as they may be perhaps, I dunno. Hope you can stop by for a visit today! HERE they ARE And you'll need to scroll down below my Thursday Thunks Meme answers to find my 13 list!!

i beati said...

#6 a healthy goody -my grandaughter too, good for all of you sandy

CountryDew said...

Very healthy list of foods, for the most part! I am always suspect of processed cereals, but there are certainly worse things to eat.

Adelle Laudan said...

I'm with ya on everything except hummus (gag) lol and blueberries.

Happy T13!

Americanising Desi said...

loveeeeeeeeee hummus!

The Extremes

Barbara said...

with three teenage boys, my list would look quite a bit different from yours. Maybe I should make that my list next week.

Grandma said...

Most of those sound great to me. Particularly the blueberries. Every summer my daughter and granddaughter pick a bunch of them to freeze. But they never make it to the freezer. Just can't keep our hands off them.

Things I'm Not Writing About

BonnieRose said...

frozen berries, yummmmm! Some of my faves too!

jehara said...

i always have natural peanut butter, cherry preserves, nutella, bread, soymilk, chocolate soymilk and chili makings on hand. fun list.

Norma said...

Although I try to NEVER have salty, crunchy snacks on hand (I would eat them), I love the rest of your list. I eat an apple a day for breakfast.

http://collectingmythoughts.blogspot.com/2010/01/thursday-thirteen-thrift-shop-buys.html

Journeywoman said...

I like snyders pretzels too.

Mine is pasta.

jillconyers said...

Pretzels, frozen blueberries, apples, olive oil, milk, peanut butter and almond butter...must haves in our house.

My T13 this week...
http://jillconyers.typepad.com/

Diana Sibley said...

Love the background paper Bonnie!

Diana Sibley said...

Check out the pretzel products from UTZ, whole wheat no Hydrogenated oils, sea salt. Yummy