Sunday, January 24, 2010

Valentine's Day Project


What a fun and easy Valentine's Day Project!
The inspiration came from Jen over at Tatertots and Jello.  
I used two frames I had that were sitting in my closet since this summer, they were brand new and passed down to me from my mother.  I went and purchased the flat floral marbles and glue right at Wally World (Walmart).  Cost for both? Less than $5 bucks and there are lots of both left over for more projects. The paper I had.  I didn't do any measuring, I just eyeballed it before I added my glue. 
Now I have a little more love to add to my Valentine's Day Decorating.



3 comments:

Kathy said...

very cute!!

Heather @ Sugar N Spice Mostly Nice said...

I love Jen! Isn't she the best?! I love how you did frames with multiple windows, love it!!!

ScrappinCntryGrl said...

i love it...came here from Be Different...Act Normal Blog, thanks for sharing!