Thursday, February 4, 2010

Love is in the Air.....

or at least I'm trying to get it in the air with a little decorating!

I saw a heart garland somewhere in the blogging world a week or two ago and thought,"I can do that!".  I had the felt from last year when I was going to try and make something and never did.  Anyway, this was an easy and fun way to be creative for just a short time.  I cut my hearts out by hand, just eying it (I don't mind the imperfections, I'm not perfect so why should my hearts be).  I decided that I wanted to add a little something to some of them, so I thought buttons and paper would work fine.  I think it came out pretty cute.






4 comments:

Heather @ Sugar N Spice Mostly Nice said...

Too cute!

Diane {createdbydiane.blogspot.com} said...

So Pretty! I love Valentine crafts :)

jenjen said...

Bonnie - that is so cute! I love the felt hearts you made. So happy looking and bright!

Great job!! Thanks for linking up!!!

XXOOX
Jen

Shelle said...

i love these they're so simple even i could do them with my kids...mind if i steal your design?