Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Wednesday's All About Me Continued..

Sorry I missed last week ladies! This week is: The Fruits of Your Labor

Your Children and ages:
  Ethan 8 (9 next month) and Miss Audrey 6 1/2

 Your Pets:  
Trixie and Dexter 13 years old, Susie 13, Haley and Comet 12



Your Transportation:  Honda CRV

Your Watch: 
I don't wear one and never have.  I'm not much of a Jewelry person.

Your cologne or perfume: 
Don't wear any.  I like natural smells like essential oils which are more for me to smell then others.

Something important on your desk:  
My computer, of course

On the wall hangs:
Mirrors, Family Portraits, Pictures, Clock, Candles 

Something important on your night table:
Lip Balm, Lotion and Vick's Vapor Rub with lavender

When you sleep, you wear: 
Cotton PJ's only

If you had a safe, you would keep:
Important papers and photos

Things you like to buy:
Scrapbooking supplies, things for the house and food

If you could afford it at this moment, you would buy:
New furniture...change is good

You collect:
Paper and Scrapbooking Supplies, 

You don't have a lot of:
Things, I have what I need

Your strangest possession:
My braces from childhood. I shared 4 long years with them and even though I couldn't wait to get them off I could never get rid of them.

Your most expensive possession:
MyWedding Ring

Your prized possessions are:
Ethan and Audrey
They are my best achievement ever!!!!

If your home was burning and you only had time to rescue three things, they would be (Exclude the obvious; kids and animals):
1. Pictures
2. More Pictures
3. and even more Pictures since they are all over the house.

Happy Wednesday! 
I hope to read all about YOU!