Monday, March 22, 2010



1. Favorite things about Spring: The warm sun, opened windows (my favorite thing after a long winter), the birds chirping, kids playing outside and loving every minute of it. 
 
2. What I'm doing for Spring Break: Taking a few day trips with the kids. 
 
3. Favorite Spring flower: Tulips, Tulips and Tulips!!!

4. Do you have a garden? I'm hoping to have a small one this year. 

5. If so, what do you grow: I've started some seeds inside; tomatoes, spinach and some herbs.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed that they grow. 


6. Do you do Spring cleaning? Absolutely!  Last year I joined Simple Mom's Spring Cleaning party and got so much accomplished.  I'm planning to do it again this year.  I've actually already started.  I love to get rid of things our family doesn't use anymore!


7. What is your weather *really* like right now? Wonderful for Maine!  The snow has been gone for a few weeks, the temps have been in the 50's (70 on Saturday).  Hoping it only gets better!


8. Snapped any weather related photos lately? Share one with us!  Nope!  Nothing to exciting yet, everything is still brown.
9. What's your favorite thing to do on a sunny afternoon? Open the windows and doors.  Relax outside in my chair.  Go for a walk.  
Clean!

10. Favorite TV show right now?  Grey's, other than that I don't watch too much TV.


Happy Monday!

5 comments:

Sherry said...

Okay... I found you through Friend Making Monday.

Love your blog and you have a new follower.

Jenn said...

I LOVE Maine! We were there years ago on a trip with my Dad. He went for the military. We have an amazing time. Ate our weight in lobster. Love your FMM. Jenn

MrsJenB said...

I have always wanted to go to Maine, seriously. I have heard nothing but great things about it. And yes, I would love some lobster too. :-)

Happy FMM!

Beth said...

Grew up in Maine ... now living in Oklahoma. I miss Maine summers (especially on the coast) and autumns. Winters ... not so much! :)

Hope your garden does well!

Happy FMM!

legendswife said...

Hi, I'm a late follower from Monday. Just wanted to stop by and say hello. Tulips are my fav too:)
God Bless