Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Random Thoughts

 

1.  I have a cold, mild but very annoying!


2.  So Happy that March is here, one month closer to spring!


3.  Wondering if  I'm the only Mother who makes their kids sit at the table while she stands up puttering around the kitchen eating and cleaning up?!?!!? 

4. I heard that singing Happy Birthday isn't aloud at school anymore.  WHY?  I just don't get it! Pretty soon we won't be able to wear colorful clothes because it might offend someone.  Who makes these rules? Adults who have issues, because I certainly don't think it's the kids.


5.  Wishing I was in third grade again,  then I would know EVERYTHING!  (Love ya Big Guy!) 

6.  Happy 60th Birthday to my Mother n Law to whom was my age when I met her (39)!

7.  Loving that every time my  6 year forget to do something she responds by saying "OOPS".  

8.  And, lastly have a great Tuesday!

5 comments:

♥ Kathy said...

You can't sing Happy Birthday?? That's insane! And speaking of Happy Birthday...Happy Birthday to your mother-in-law :)

shopannies said...

thought it was my daughter that I had her daughter sit at table while she cleaned it but I se it may be a common theme

I am Harriet said...

3 weeks till spring :)

Enjoy your RTT.
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/03/this-is-good-tigertext-an-iphone-app-for-cheating-spouses-getting-it/

CaJoh said...

If we had a table in the kitchen that we could sit at I may just be the person who putters around during dinner time. I usually am making dinner while my wife sits and watches TV. Don't know how many times she has called me into the living room just to "see this". And I wonder why dinner is never on time.

Thanks for your randomness,

Heather @ Sugar N Spice Mostly Nice said...

Really no Happy Birthdays?! That may be the craziest thing I have ever heard of. It does kind of make you wonder what's next.